You can choose to renew your names here, as long as they have not expired.
At any time, you may renew or extend your domain name registration. You will not lose any time you’ve already paid for. All renewals and extensions start from the expiration date of your current registration term. For search engine optimization, it is recommended that your expiration dates never be less than one year away.
- Monthly renewal notices are sent out via the email address for the customer starting 90 days before expiration.
- Renewals can not be reversed and are non-refundable
- If any names are due to expire within 30 days, we recommend payment by credit card to ensure immediate renewal.
- EnCirca does not attempt to auto-renew your domains unless you maintain a reseller account with us.
- You must provide new payment details in order to renew your domain name.
services and renewal invoices.